July 4, 2011

Happy 4th

I hope you all have a wonderful day of food and fun! Today the Family and I will be home relaxing by the pool. We had a lot of family over for a BBQ on Saturday so today is reserved for just the 3 of us and some good ol' fireworks later on.




All images found here

To a Happy and Safe holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I loveee these pictures! Such a great round up of fun and festive elements. Hope you have a wonderful day with family, Kasey! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so much fun and I love the red white and blue theme! hope you had a great 4th of july weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 4th july! I hope you have a great day. These photos are lovely

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)