June 29, 2011

Summer photo dump

So far this Summer I have managed to take more pictures, get outside more [despite the blistering Southern heat], really pay attention to detail and most importantly... Not kill any of my Patio plants. Seriously, that's like a really big accomplishment for me. I even brought one back to life that was on the brink of total death by wilt. It has thanked me with beautiful flower blooms :)


Trips to the Park never go out of style...




My Hibiscus flower that blooms everyday. I get to come home from work and enjoy the last bits of color before it closes up for the night.


I call these my little firework flowers. Their small yet cluster into somewhat of a larger 'bloom'.





Creepy? Yes.


Our tomato plants are growing faster than a weed on crack, but still no tomato's...


Most importantly... Making dirt tracks.




Yep. I think it needs a good run through the car wash.


I don't think the car is the only one that needs a good wash... heh.


That reminds me. Transformers 3 opened today!!


With the 4th of July upon us, it will only be a matter of time before the 'Back to School' ads are plastered all over the place. Summer stuff goes on sale. Swimsuits and tanks are replaced by sweaters and scarfs and the long days of sunshine slowly start to shorten with the coming of Fall. I love me some Fall and I will admit, it's my most favorite season, however this weekend im going to be focusing on food, family, fun and Summertime. I'm going to enjoy these moments and treasure each minute of it.


Any big plans for the 4th??

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are stunning!

    Summer is meant for our enjoyment ♥

    Have a really wonderful Summer Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)