This week has been hectic.... hence my lack of posting. But not to worry peoples, I will be back in full force next week! Of course now im sure your wondering what Ive been doing right? [Ya I didn't think so either ;) ]. Well last Sunday was our little guys 3RD BIRTHDAY. I know... I really can't believe it either. Seems like just yesterday he was calmly napping away in his swing and now he is running around the house, throwing puzzle pieces everywhere and yelling on about how he wants poo-poo punch [toddler speak for purple punch = Juice].
My peanut went from this little-itty-bitty thing to
This 'big-boy' in the matter of a blink of an eye. Seriously... 3yrs!!! Where does the time go? If you find it can you return it back to me??
So this weekend we are going to be celebrating his BDay party with family. We're packing the truck up, dog in tow and heading to Mississippi. Tomorrow we will be having the party complete with about 35-40 family members, which leads me to why my week has been hectic. Between my regular 40hr work week, hitting the gym in between and taking care of my family, I have also been trying to plan for this party because honestly, I have never planned a party for that many people before. Maybe 10 people at the most. My head is spinning and I have all kinds of food 'plans' and decoration 'plans' running through my head... So with that said I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to catch up come Monday!
So sweet. Happy birthday to him. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteI am sure the party will be a hit! Happy birthday to your little guy :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little man! I can not believe you are 3!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs mama! Tell these kids they need to slow down.
Oh so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up!
ReplyDelete