Your probly wondering where Re-Cap 2, 3 and 4 went. Well... it's being skipped over. I know it might sound confusing, however, just like any other Blogger, I love blogging. I mean after-all a Blog is a place where you can come and talk about anything and everything right? Well even though that holds true [technically], there are still somethings I do not like to be public and to only be within a few close people.
I bet im really confusing you now right? Well let's just say some Family drama's happened over the course of the past few days and my sister and kids left the house early. I don't want to get into specifics other than to say that I am completely appalled by the things she said to us last night and it will take a long time for her to gain my forgiveness [if she ever even want's that].
So without further ado, I am skipping to Re-Cap 5, which is the end of the Christmas re-caps and will lift my spirits [and maybe as well as yours] because they are photos that involve animals and who doesn't like some fuzzy-wuzzy animals!?
Our local Zoo is fairly small in comparison to most Zoo's [or Zoo's that I remember from when I was a kid]. We decided to head out for a fun filled short day [since it's small and all] at the Zoo.
They had a few exotic birds there in the large cages. They were beautiful. These little guys were very polite in the sense they kept saying 'Hello!'. Well... Hello, hello Mr. Birdy! :)
It took a little convincing on my part but Jayden was really starting to enjoy feeding the small 'barn' animals some feed, right out of his hand.
He giggled and laughed as the goats nibbled their way through the small pellets he had in his hand.
This was the Mama. She was in her enclosure with her Husband and their little baby who was just adorable. I tried snapping a good pic. of him but he was just all over the place. [Hmmm sounds like someone I know ;) ]
Hmmm... I wonder what's up there??
Why it's a little hooty Owl! Of course he was trying to get some shuteye but with all the kids yelling 'Whoooo, whoooo whoooo!'... I'm not sure how he managed.
The Zebras are always my Fav. :)
Lastly was this mighty Gorilla. He seemed a little curious as the small train we were on passed by. Isn't he gorgeous!
So there you have it. Short and sweet. A fun trip to the Zoo with the kids to complete our Christmas 'extravaganza'.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a great New Years!
Some seriously great photos of those animals, and some pretty cute kiddos too! I'm sorry to hear that your Christmas didn't end the best, hopefully the New Year will bring some resolution.
ReplyDeleteGreat family and fuzzy animal photos. Big big hugs. I love your blog and your wonderful spirit! Keep up the wonderfulness.
ReplyDeleteHUGS Kasey!! Hopefully the new year will bring better things!! Great pics...as usual!
ReplyDelete