November 1, 2010

Hey look.. It's Bob the Builder?


Does that look like Bob the Builder?

No. I didn't think so. It's Handy Manny! C'mon. We all know Handy Manny is SO much cooler than Bob the Builder anyways.

But in all honesty, I am truly and utterly astonished at how many people ::gasp:: even MOMS ::gasp:: who thought they knew who Jayden was supposed to be, but in fact were so off track it made me want to throw up in my mouth a little. -Okay, not really but seriously?

"Oh look!!! BOB THE BUILDER!"...

Face, meet Palm.

I always thought that once you pop out a baby that you instantly know every single character [including side kicks] on the Disney Channel, even if you have never seen them in your entire life before. Even if your tot has never hit the power button on the remote control and stared possessively at every single pixel on your massive flat screen tv. -Isn't it just one of those 'given' type things? Once you become a mom, than you just know that Bob the Builder wears a yellow hard-hat and Handy Manny has talking tools!

::stepping off my soapbox::


So we did not go out Trick or Treating last night, but we did hit up a Fall Festival [not to be confused with the Creeped out traveling carnie festival that was secretly being falsed advertised around town as a 'Fall Festival', last weekend.

Jayden was Handy Manny and Lola was the tool box :)

And although he was called Bob the Builder on more than one four occasions, and was even called a 'Maintenance Man' [another Mom at the Daycare party on Friday even called him a 'Maintenance Man'!! -Face, meet my other Palm], he was, in the end, my awesomely, adorable, Handy Manny man :)

5 comments:

  1. Too funny!! I totally knew he was Handy Manny, I mean he is WAAAY cooler than Bob the Builder {I have a boy but don't know who Bob the Builder is ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!! I don't know anyone- but James is only 7 months! Wait- I know the characters on Yo Gabba Gabba and we had a Foofa visit last night. She said I was the only one who knew who she was! You little guy is seriously adorable- whatever he is:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I love his costume. What a stud (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is the CUTEST pair!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)