October 28, 2010

My first time...

As a Guest Blogger silly! A sweet blogging friend of mine Michaela contacted me and asked me if I would come on over to her neck of the woods to get some Guest Bloggin' action for today. So seeing as how I have never done a Guest Blog spot before I figured 'Sure!!!'.

Michaela has a great blog and a great eye for design, after all she is in Design school! [Jealous... so much more fun than Bi-ol-logy :) ]. She's cramming for a midterm today [Good luck girl, I just finished one not to long ago... ick!] and than flyin' on a Jet-Plane to California.

So if you hear the crickets -cricketing- over here today it's because im holdin' it down for Michaela as being a first ever, of all time, Guest Blogger.


3 comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)