November 8, 2010

CSN-Store Giveaway!!!



The awesome folks over at CSN Stores contacted me with the great opportunity to present a giveaway to you. -My readers.


So me being the nosy person I am, I decided to head over there to check out some of their stash and my oh my… it’s endless! I have been really checking out their Children's Luggage because we plan to take a trip back up to the Northeast sometime in the Spring. Their selection is adorable and Jayden being such the little ‘Mr Man’ he is now… his very own carry on would be perfect and I just know he would love it!


Seriously. A Monkey. A Fat monkey. How. Cute. Is. That. -Especially since Jayden's nickname is 'Monkey Pants' [ya... I know].


Or how about this adorable Robot!? Jayden has been on this 'I want to watch Robots Mama' kick for the past week. Needless to say I have watched Transformers for the 16th time last night.

So CSN [which BTW… is made up of over 200 online stores offering everything from Home Décor, Furniture, Kitchen-ware, Children’s clothing and toys… You name it, they’ve got it!] is offering one lucky reader of mine a $35.00 gift certificate for anything your little heart desires. –Just in time for the Holidays!!!



To enter-

  • Leave a comment in this post with the phrase ‘CSN Me!’.
  • One entry per person.
  • Contest will end Monday, November 15 @ 11:59PM EST.
  • US and Canadian residents only.
  • Please sign IN to leave a comment, that way if you win I can easily contact you with the details.

Winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 16!

Good Luck!!!

79 comments:

  1. CSN Me! Please!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How exciting (: CSN ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love CSN, please enter me, I would love an opportunity to win. I follow you when I can:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. CSN Me!

    Thank you
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of CSN, I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CSN me!

    wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CSN Me! Great giveaway!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. CSN me. :)

    aspiringkennedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CSN ME!

    szogediek at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please CSN ME! I love CSN stores, they have such a huge selection!

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    countrystars95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. CSN ME! Loving this chance with a new baby in the house - Christmas shopping - yahoo! :)

    jamieandandre at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. CSN and Me are two of a kind!
    gmissycat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the opportunity! csn me kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. CSN Me! captainliss40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. CSN Me! charity0720@gmail.com

    Thanks for the offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CSN Me! Great giveaway! :)

    megan.lindley33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. CSN me!
    e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  18. CSN ME!!!!!
    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. CNS me!!

    Thanks!
    lesliedoll at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. CSN me please!
    laura6708@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love CSN! I have bought several items from them and I am always 100% satisfied with their service and their products. CSN ME!

    ReplyDelete
  22. CSN me. Thanks for the giveaway.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  23. CSN Me! I could use a new yoga mat!

    ReplyDelete
  24. CSN me! :)
    --Brandy
    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. CSN me... Please! :-)

    middle_friddle(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. CSN me please :) I'm needing a ice cream maker!

    janeko89@gmail.com
    http://atasteofkoko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. CSN me!

    kendallcrowgirl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. CSN me!

    onlyforjunkandfbook(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. CSN me too!!!

    I LOVE that monkey bag!! It's adorable and if I didnt have 2 girly girls I would so own it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i'm begging you to CSN Me!!!!! :)

    thanks for a chance to win!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  31. CSN me! I'd love to buy Christmas gifts with that gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would buy a step 2 waterwheel table for my daughter for Christmas. CSN me please!

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. CSN Me!
    I would buy an electric griddle with this for Christmas!
    kevindormer at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. CSN Me!

    sswpss at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. CSN MEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. CSN ME!!!!

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. CSN Me
    gsyed1120 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. CSN Me! I really hope I win this one.

    ReplyDelete
  39. csn me!
    thank you!!!
    tattgiff at centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. CSN me too, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. CSN Me, please!!!! Thank you!

    wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I could use this so please CSN Me!

    sarahdottennysonatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  44. CSN ME Please! OH please!!!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. CSN me! Thanks!
    jorossi(At)gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. CSN Me!

    Thank you!

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  47. CSN ME -- Please :)

    I love CSN just bought some cute flats the other day :)

    Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. CSN ME! Thanks - so fun!

    xo,
    Laura
    soalaurable at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. CSN me! I would love the win this great giveaway!

    luv.me.some.blog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. CSN me please! Love cookware.com! :)

    deeg131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. CSN ME please!
    And thank you!
    quarabr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. CSN ME!! Please? K Thanx :)
    marloweopat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. CSN Me!

    coconutbug at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. CSN ME... because ohmygosh is that robot luggage to-die-for CUTE!! Gah!
    hollienoelle84 {at} gmail {dot} com :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. csn me!1
    thanks for the giveaway! :-)
    shenais
    divertida at fastmail dot fm

    ReplyDelete
  57. CSN me!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  58. CSN Me!!!

    audreyshay @ yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  59. CSN me pleeeeease! ;-)
    tiedyefrog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. CSN Me!

    please
    suelee1998@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. CSN Me! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  62. CSN ME! B
    frymanfour(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. csn me

    familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)