November 9, 2010

All in the Family

It has been nothing short of A-Mazing. I have experienced a lot and have met nothing but amazing people. Proud to be a part of this Family.

OIF - 2006

"Grizzle", Me and Schlager

Me trying to be a Bad-Ass?? Pffft... I don't have to 'Try' ;) Oh and Rambo behind me is NOT checking out my backside. Can't even tell you how many people comment on that LOL.

Here I am about a month ago... No my last name is not Jello ha!


And look... My awesome Hubby [He is in the middle of the pic... the BALD guy haha].

Thank you to all my fellow 'Brothers and Sisters' who have served and are currently serving!

Happy [early] Veterans Day!


7 comments:

  1. ... and THANK YOU for serving!! Now I know why you like to decorate your home :) Happy Veterans Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating keeps me sane LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!...Honoring Veterans!..you all are hero's.
    -Jo
    -LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kasey! You're wonderful! What a great reminder (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? you and your hub are BOTH in the service? you guys are awesome. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, Kasey!!

    Thank you for serving our country!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Veterans Day ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)