I find it funny sometimes to think that there is not one vaccine for something like a 'Cold' or something a bit more annoying like say.... ALLERGIES. This past week has been rough. Really rough. I'm not sure what it was [or still is?]. I went to work Tuesday morning, for the most part feeling pretty normal. I was on my way to class at lunch time and got that awful feeling in the back of my throat... you know, that area that is above the top of your hangy-ball? Feels like nothing but a bunch of gunk collecting and no matter what you do to clear it, NOTHING works?
---Sorry for the visual but I like to explain myself in full detail and sometimes it might involve a little TMI.
Since that afternoon on Tuesday I have just been up and down, up and down, and up and down again. Tuesday night was the worst. Stayed home on Wednesday and even though I technically don't know the medical definition of Vertigo, I sure felt like that was what was going on Wednesday morning when I woke up. Started feeling better Wednesday afternoon-evening... than the Tonsils decided that they were being left out on all the 'fun' and swelled up like tiny balloons and hurt like a... you know what.
Long story short today I am finally feeling better and im just crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that is worth crossing, that whatever it is, stays away. I have been pricked with shot after shot for Anthrax and have a nasty little scar from when I received my Smallpox Vaccine... but something as simple and COMMON as allergies or a cold... nothing. Weird how that works out.
I am catching up on my Blog roll now and I am so very very excited to see all the new posts about Fall, Autumn and Halloween. With myself feeling under the weather all week ive been to gargled to think about decorating, but these pictures and posts are definitely giving me that good swift kick of motivation that I desperately need right now.
---Could you all post something about cleaning because after a week of having a funk myself, my house now currently looks sick. Ha!
No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)