Although I am so excited for the Fall season to arrive that it nearly makes me sick to my stomach, I also have to stop and take in what's left of Summer. It's almost a little bitter sweet.
Soaking in the last bit of warm rays as the sun starts to set, ending another Summer day gone by.
Enjoying the greenery and shady tree's that surround our backyard.
Listening to the wind chime 'play music' in the summer breeze.
Sitting out under our large patio, listening to the birds and crickets and enjoying the last bit of Summer's sounds.
...Or lounging out by the pool. Taking a nice dip to cool down after a long hot day.
Enjoying the bright yellow daisies grow bigger and bigger with each passing day.
Hangin' out in our tighty whities watching some early Saturday morning cartoons.
Or relaxing by the window, taking in the summer's sunshine.
Pretty soon everything will change. The leaves will change color and fall off the tree's. The temps will slowly start to lower. The sun will set sooner and sooner. The daisies will go 'away' until next season and the grass will go dormant and turn brown.
They say this is the 'unofficial end of Summer' weekend. With as much anticipation and anxiousness I have for Fall to finally arrive, I am savoring these last few Summer days and enjoying, and just over all, being thankful to enjoy them with my happy little family :)




I feel ya
ReplyDeleteGreat pics as usual Kasey!!!
ReplyDelete