My oh my has time flown by [I was so totally not planning that one].
I was just sitting here contently at my desk tonight, going through some photos I had taken earlier. As I was clicking away in my 'Jayden' folder I found a few of his newborn pics that were taken at the hospital. It just amazes me how we grow these babies in our bellies for 9 whole months and then we give birth to them and they are just so tiny [granted J was 8lbs 15oz but still... ha!]. Their tiny little hands, their insy-winsy finger nails. Their little tiny feet and baby soft skin.
Their little baby noises they make, their movements and even the way they breath. Even to this day I try soaking it all in. Even thinking back to the moments when he was first born. Still. Soaking it all in and closing my eyes to re-live that day again. My baby was so tiny and so fragile.
And now he is growing up so fast before my eyes. It seems like everyday he surprises me with something new. Whether it be the way he laughs... or a new word or phrase. A new toy perhaps? Or even the way he somehow mysteriously learns Karate Chops [more on that at another time... I'm still trying to figure THAT one out myself...]. It has only been a little over 2.5yrs since I gave birth to Jayden and he has just blossomed right before my eyes and has truly turned into such a handsome and wonderful little man! :)


He's such a cute little guy :) I know people talk about how crazy time flies, but it's so true. Time just literally flies by so fast. Enjoy the times now, definitely. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome little guy. Love the baby picture, too. But, the newer one shows more personality, I think.
ReplyDelete