November 5, 2015

Cheese and Rice my blog is still here!!!

Oh wow!

I thought I had removed this blog. I thought I had deleted the email associated with this blog a long time ago and it only happened by chance that when I was trying to recover some log-in information for another site that I needed to access, turns out this email was still activated. So, I logged into my Google and scoped the place out and came upon my little ol' blog here that I tried to keep going.

I saw that my last post was on Mothers Day 2014 (awww) and then since then. Nothing. Whoops. My bad!

A lot has gone on since then!

I slowly stepped away from Little Brick House to focus more on photography. I really wanted to start my own business and really get into the whole world of photography... seeing as how I loved it so much. Why not, right?

I took a break (long break obviously) from blogging to focus on learning and growing. It's funny because I look back at the photos I had posted on this blog and I laugh to myself because well... their not all that great, but whatever. It is what it is and only serves as a reminder of how far I have come!

Let's see, my daughter is 2 now, my son will be 8 in February. We still haven't finished our bathroom renovation (I remember blogging about the demo haha!!). Life got in the way in that we had to replace our entire a/c system and that well... was a good bit of money and living in the south where it's hot and humid 10 months out of the year, we can survive with using one bathroom for now. #priorities

I left my job in August 2014 and now stay home with my kiddos and focus on my own business as well.

I did start my photography business in October 2014 and have just recently been trying to get my graphic design business off the ground as well. It's been a lot of fun! I have met so many families and couples and newborns over the past year and taking photo's. It's definitely been very heart warming!

That's pretty much it... I know it doesn't seem like a lot but working on my photography business has taken up a lot of my time. I am not totally sure if I will come back to this blog now that I know it's here and still 'alive' (maybe? kinda?). I do have another blog but it's mainly focused on photography and my graphic design (www.kaseymccoyphotography.com/blog)

But it was really sweet to look back on some past posts I made. Some made me laugh. Some made me smile. Some made me cringe but overall it was very nostalgic. Maybe I will resurrect the old gal.....just for funsies.

We shall see :)

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)