Happy Thursday friends!
Just wanted to pop in and say im still here! There won't be a bump update every week. I decided I am going to do one every '5 weeks' {at least for the blog anyways}. So my next Bump update will be on Monday where I will be exactly 15 weeks :)
I have my first appt. with my new doctor on Monday as well. I can't wait. This is my new doctor that I switched to, the one who agreed on a vbac. I secretly hope she does an ultrasound in which I will casually ask her what she 'thinks' the gender is :) We shall see!
I don't want to jinx myself but I think my nausea and vomiting are finally on the outs. I had a rough weekend of it along with a massive migraine that started Sunday and lasted right through to Monday, but so far the rest of the week has been pretty good otherwise.
In shop news {in case you are wondering}, basically the shop has been on hiatus since finding out I was preggo. I have been so sick my first trimester that all I ever wanted to do was sleep and be lazy or I was attached to the damn toilet. Also, we are in the process of moving everything out of the studio and into the office for the future baby room so all of my things are all mixed up and all over the place. I am hoping sometime within the next month and a half I will have everything more organized and ready to start on some new designs {I have even thought about bringing back some sewing items as well!}.
Other then that, nothing else to report. Just same ol' same ol' in the McCoy household :)
It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous post to improve my know-how.
ReplyDeletemy web blog :: the original source