Hey, yo, it's finally Friday. I say finally like Ive been waiting for it since Monday when it fact I have not. I've been off all week and it has been nothing short of glorious and now that Friday is here, it's just reminding me how it's the end of the week. The end of a nice long week away from the deep, dark abominable abyss that is work. Luckily for me {and Josh} we have Monday off so it will be a nice long 3 day weekend. Yay!
So in case you haven't noticed, the shop is currently on vacation right now.
Yep. Sad but true.
As it says in my vacation announcement, my computer that I had alllll of my original drawings/scans/work decided to just totally crap out on me. Luckily for me I have a man that is a nerd when it comes to computers and whose daily job revolves around computers, technology and fixing said things for people.
He built me a new computer {which im using right now} and luckily he will be able to retrive all of my files from the other computer. The hard drive was fine, he told me what happened with it but all that computer technical talk just really makes my brain feel all mushy and I can never remember later on, what he said exactly {is that bad?}.
So for the time being I have been creating some new prints and im also working on some other projects I have in the 'works' for the shop.
Other then that, not a whole lot going on. Let's see, we are nearing the end of week 6 of Turbo Fire and although my legs are still jiggly, their not as jiggly as when I first started. Week 1 they were a jiggly mess. Now their just a jiggly hot mess. HA, no but for reals, I see changes within myself. My waist is noticeably smaller, even Josh has commented over and over how my waist and in the love handle areas {oh my goodness, thank you Jesus!} has really shrunk.
Right now im pms-ing though and Ive just been craving greasy pizza from the local pizza joint but have I had any of said delicious pizza? Nope. I know it would be okay if I had just 1 slice and moved on, ya that wouldn't kill my hard work... but you see this pizza is addicting. It's easier for me to just not have any at all, to not have any in this house then it would be to only have 1 measly little slice and sit back and stare at the rest of the 7 slices in all their deliciousness. It's less torture for me.
We are currently planning a mid-July family BBQ. I am calling it a 'Luau' because I want to wear a coconut bra and a grass skirt and play hawaiian music while drinking a fruity colorful drink from a hurricane glass topped with a piece of pineapple and a colorful umbrella. Right now I am currently making invitations but because ive been without my Photoshops for so long {crapped out computer, remember?} it's like I am just having so much fun mixing colors and patterns and designs together and can't make up my mind on which designs I like. It's still fun though, none the less.
So tomorrow we are planning on going to the Gulfarium. They are re-opening today after renovating all winter. We shall see if we can get tickets tomorrow. Might possibly be crowded... Tomorrow night Josh is going to a friend/co-workers surprise BDay party so it'll just be J and I hanging out at home. I'm thinking movie night... Pizza would go perfectly but the sad reality is, is that I have the only kid on the planet that does not like pizza and well, we all already know where I stand on the Pizza issue. Boooo....
Sunday will be a trip to the Flea market and then Monday probly just hanging out at home by the pool.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone! :)


Oh how I can relate to your addiction to pizza!! LOL Sounds like a great weekend. enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you have in store for the shop! :)
ReplyDeletedaydream frenzy