Happily, I will be continuing to sell those items. However those items will now only be 'made to order'. I have been wanting to get back into digital prints again and painting and between a full time job and a family I have to schedule myself in to make/work on items and seeing as how I want to expand my shop to offer items I used to offer as well as new items, then I have to carefully plan out everything.
And that means to make the sewing items 'made to order'. It only makes sense. I love sewing, don't get me wrong, but with my busy schedule, that's all I would be doing and selling.... Camera strap covers and lens pouches. And like I said, I have been wanting to expand my shop. Broaden my horizons and really reach out to all aspects of creativity that I truly love without having to only stick with one specific thing.
...and more on the way!
Art has always been my passion, ever since I was a little kid. Now that 2012 is here, I really think now is the perfect time to start working on more Art/design projects.
Sneak peek.... look familiar? :)
I am really excited to bring you all some new items full of color, fun and happiness. I am also very excited for 2012 and Little Brick House - Etsy. It's a new year, new items, new directions :0)
-Stick around and in about another week or two, the shop will be open again with newly listed, fun and fresh items!
Happy Wednesday!


I'm excited to see what you've been up to! Your fabric choices are so happy! I like happy fabric. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see your adventures with painting. I have recently started painting again and just got a new set of paints for the holidays. Now if only there were more hours in the day! I hope you share some painting tips.
ReplyDeleteThat's so great, Kasey! Good for you for following your heart and doing what you love. And being successful at it too! You rock : )
ReplyDelete