November 1, 2011

Trick or Treaty

Hi!


I know my blog has really sucked as of late but I was moved to a different section @ work for a couple weeks to help support some high mission aircraft so ive been working, working, working and more working BUT things are starting to slow down a bit and everything is almost complete so I can go back to normal ...eventually...

So last night was Halloween {duh} and I will admit, I really didn't feel like going out door to door and I am a bad mom for trying to use the fact that Jayden would not eat his dinner as a ploy to not go t.o.t.

I am so glad we went out though. It was a lot of fun and Jayden had a blast.


I mean after all we had decepticons to track down and conquer.


at first we were thinking of driving to a subdivision where the houses are 2ft apart from each other and 5ft off the road but after trying to think of exactly which subdivision to go to, we decided to just walk out our front door and go door to door on our street and the next street. {saved on gas too}.

Jayden was a little shy at first and insisted we both walk with him right up to the door.


but then he slowly started to break out of his shell.


we had to remind him to only ring the 'button' ONE time


and to not walk all over peoples lawns {one of my pet peeves... i know, im weird}




all in all it was a fun night. Jayden kept on calling it 'Trick or Treaty' and when he saw all the other kids out there he would call them the 'Trick or Treaties'.

it was fun and my little optimous prime is already asking about trick or treaty for next year!

How was your Halloween-y?? {had to hehe}.

No comments:

I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)