Anyways I was looking at some homes yesterday on some real-estate listings [it's like my virtual sunday drive... except on a Tuesday.........]. So I thought I would share my love of these homes with you. My bloggy-readers. [and I might even turn it into a once a week feature... virtually Sunday driving through all different cities and towns throughout the country :) ]
First stop - MY neck of the woods. Northwest Florida [Escambia, Okaloosa and Walton Counties].
That last one just oooozes potential. I checked out the inside pictures and it looks like they have updated quite a bit of it [but neglected the outside?].
So that completes the tour for this week. So tell me... Which one would you gladly move into and if anything, what would you do/change?
What beautiful homes. I'd love to live in any of those.
ReplyDeleteThey're all so beautiful! I'm also addicted to houses, I just love them! My favorites among these are the ones with the porches. They're so inviting and southern.
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE taking walks up in the really nice neighborhoods near our apartment and totally daydreaming about someday living in one of them!!!
ReplyDeleteThese houses are a dream! I wish I could live like that. Here in NY, space is so limited that I am lucky to have my little concrete back patio!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
xx
I love these houses especially the ones with the stone details.
ReplyDelete