For today's first installment of 'Organizing 101' I thought I would show you what I do with recipes that I find online. Of course I can always print them off the internet and in some cases I do... however 99% of the recipes that I make, I usually end up changing around quite a bit, so instead of having a pile of papers with scribbles, grease stains and stuck on potato, I will transfer them to some pretty, bright, fun and fresh 'Recipe Cards' that I create in Photoshop, perfect for filing in my 'Recipe Card' box.
I typically make my recipe cards with a standard format. Either one large area for jotting down the recipe, or two sections for ingredients and one section for the actual recipe. Of course if I have a recipe that is pretty lengthy, than I will continue writing down my recipe on a 2nd recipe card [of the same print pattern] and just write '1 of 2'... etc on the bottom corner of the large white block.
FREEBIES!!
These recipe cards measure 4x6 and can be printed to fit whatever size you are looking for. Just click on the image, save to your computer and than open/print with any program that you can use to print files/adjust sizes. I have mine printed on cardstock for more durability, but you can print them on any kind of paper. Maybe even plain paper and than laminate them perhaps? -Whichever the case, they are clean, simple yet fun.
Keep checking back for more Patterned Recipe Card - Freebies!
Enjoy! :)



I love it! I really struggled about a year ago trying to find cute recipe cards. Did you know you can't get the from anywhere except to order custom ones. Now you just need to make one of my recipe holders ;)
ReplyDeleteYou put me to shame...I am just not that with it!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cute. We had my bridal shower guests write a recipe on recipe cards. It was ver fun and most guests included cute notes. Six years later I still pull them out and make some delicious meals. All the while thinking of who wrote it for me.
ReplyDeletethose are so cute...thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute recipe card!! = )
ReplyDelete