I know what your thinking. Can't you just make up your mind already!? Im tired of updating my bookmark [;)]. I know. I'm tired too [literally. It's way past my bedtime!]. So without drowning you out with complete boredom and rambling, I will say that [to those of you who are unfamiliar with it all] that I originally started a Blog with Blogger. Than I got a little ahead of myself and switched to Wordpress. Ya know. I guess I was trying to be like one of the 'cool kids' with the nifty 'wordpress' Blog. Ya right.
I stuck with Word press for a good few months [or a little more] and overall it wasn't a bad experience however it wasn't like I thought it would be. I am all for learning my own HTML and CSS however the tutorials and information I was gathering that pertained to that sort of thing was way over my head [do the people who write tutorials for word press have Doctorates in Graphic Design or something?]. My mind was all over the place and I really, really wanted a blog that was well designed to my own specific tastes, but at the same time I did not want to spend the atrocious amounts of money to have someone else design one for me [I'm a graphics snob and tend to like to do my own].
To make a long story short I just didn't have the time to really learn as much CSS/HTML that word-press needed, and I also didn't care for that fact that Word press only allows you to have x-amount of themes to choose from and you really can't change them around all that much [that is unless, of course, you are a Jedi-master of CSS]. Now. Here I am back at Blogger. I am staying put.
I promise.
Seriously.
And now because this [kind of] first post deserves a handsome little man attached with it, I leave you J-Man and his new car seat I ordered for him which arrived the other day. The Graco Nautilus.
He luuuuuuuves it. :)
No comments:
I enjoy reading all of your lovely comments! :)